Documentaries on Netflix
- Headspace - talks about the benefits of meditation.
- The Minimalist: Less is now - great documentary about reducing clutter in the house and practicing letting go.
- Social Dilemma - documentary about our society's addiction to technology and social media.
- How sugar affects the brain - Nicole Avena
- How does caffeine keep us awake? - Hanan Qasim
- The Science of Well-Being by Yale University | Coursera - the instructor, Laurie Santos, also has a podcast on happiness
UCSD Mindfulness Center has many different types of meditations: https://medschool.ucsd.edu/som/fmph/research/mindfulness/programs/mindfulness-programs/MBSR-programs/Pages/audio.aspx
- swansons herbs
- thrive market
Review quality at Consumerlab.com or on Emerson Ecologics. Some brands such as Pure Encapsulations, NOW, Vital Nutrients, Douglas Labs, and Gaia Herbs are independently 3rd party tested. You can look for certified cGMP products. If ordering online, please use a known distributor to avoid fake or tainted products.